Top Three Must Haves

So I've decided to do my top 5 favourite things. I recently treated myself to some stuff because... well I'm not quite sure but i gathered that was a good enough excuse. I thought i'd do this post because I love checking reviews on things before i go and get them. I tend to be one of those people who are reluctant to testing out the makeup or smelling 15 different perfumes in Superdrug incase people think I'm a tad strange. To be honest I'm sure tons of people go to makeup shops swatching about 10 different lipsticks up their arm before picking the perfect one, or maybe that's just me. Enough with the babble, enjoy the post and feel free to comment your opinions on any of the items :) 
Nails inc. London in Piccadilly Circus £11






This has to be my absolute favourite nail varnish of all time. I love the deep burgundy colour, as it is perfect for both day and night and suits ALL skin colours ( i may of used a few friends as nail varnish testers heehee :D ). One thing I love about Nails inc. Nail varnish is that it is quick to apply and usually doesn't chip for around a week, one coat usually produces a solid colour, compared to other nail varnishes where I have had to slap on half the bottle just to get the colour noticeable. . .

Jimmy Choo Perfume starting from £38.50

This perfume is great for girls/women who love sweet fragrances, so I was instantly attracted to it. I brought the 40ml bottle for £38.50. At first I was uncertain if it was worth the price as the bottle is quite small!! But the scent lasted for hours when i tried it out :D. A few sprays is enough to last through the day. I recommend getting the Eau De Parfum rather than the Eau De Toilette, as the EDT smells nowhere near the same, more like a watered down version that you would have to pour on your head to get a decent smell ...


Britney Spears- Midnight Fantasy £24.99

Similar to Jimmy Choo this perfume has a sweet fragranced, I think it may be one of the best celebrity perfumes, I was shocked finding out it was by Britney Spears. Somehow I thought it would be DKNY, given the size of the bottle, this is definitely great for its price and I love how the bottle reflects the name of the perfume with its colour and design, and I'm always getting compliments on smelling good. Great all rounder (:




Do you guys have any favourite must haves right now? If so why?



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE NAIL POLISH COLOUR. GORGEOUS!

    X ELLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail polish colour is absolutely gorgeous! lovely blog :)


    Monyka x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE POOOST !

    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.