Winter Leggings.

Happy new year everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, and a great start to the new years :)
As you've probably seen there are alot of different themed pattern leggings being worn recently. I managed to wander into a random shop, and pick up a nice pair ( which i will be blogging about in the next post). So today I decided to blog about my favourite leggings around, which hopefully i'll be getting very soon aha :).

Image 4 of ASOS Leggings 90's Cassette Print
These leggings are from Asos, and are £25. I love how they're retro,urban themed. With diamonds, hearts, tapes, and money signs printed on them. Definitely unique...



The second pair of leggings are from Urban Outfitters, they're £28. I love these because they're different from the black and white style leggings. There's something about the burgundy and black colours that add a festive feel for me, and im loving the cuffs at the bottom of them. Wear them as a statement piece with chunky heels and a nice jumper :)


Last pair of leggins are these aztec print leggings from River Island, they come in at the cheapest at £18. I love the coral colour, and tribal theme. For me these have more of a summery feel, as I instantly think of wearing sandals with them.

Which of them are your favourite and what would you wear them with ? (:
images taken from: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leggings-90s-Cassette-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1906355&cid=2640&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Multi
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/fair-isle-leggings/invt/5743423190908/&bklist
http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/trousers--leggings/leggings--joggers/coral-aztec-print-leggings-612422

2 comments:

  1. I love the Asos ones and I would wear them with DR martens as it would give the cute legings a great twist xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I like that :) I think they're so different to the others I was a tad scared to try them haha xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.