Designer to highstreet collaborations.

Following the Lanvin for H&M collaboration i've been waiting for more to come and they're finally here!! (well, almost)...
what I love about collaborations between designers and high street shops is that it offers people ( who may not be able to buy a chanel bag on impulse) the chance to indulge and invest in clothes and accesories from their favourite designers, and not have to pay the expensive price!
I really have to urge to blog about my favourite one... Versace for H&M.





                 I am madly in love with these particular items. i've gained a recent interest in studded clothes and embellishment after watching Gok Wan- Fashion Fix where he made gold studded clothes <3. one thing I love about these items is that by themselves they are statement pieces and even teamed together they still look amazing.
I will down H&M bright and early ready to shop.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting, cant wait to see it in the flesh! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.