Valentines Wishlist...

Okay so valentines day is coming up pretty soon, and I have created my perfect wishlist *boyfriend take note here...hint hint* I recently have been rummaging around the internet to find my perfect items, and I fell in love with quite a few so here they are :) xx









1) Gold Sparrows & Clock Ring £15-Rokit- I LOVE this ring, I have been waiting so long to find that perfect statement piece of jewellry that you will love forever and cherish, I think this is mine...

2) Laura Sleeveless Shirt with Tie £15, boohooPeter pan collared blouses have been spotted everywhere, with the likes of Chloe Moretz, Kirsten Dunst and Alexa Chung sporting one. They add a more feminine take on the tailored look.

3) Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boots, £120- They are just simply beautiful ...

4) Asos Quilted Bag, £16- I will forever love quilted bags, they're my day to day bags, aswell as a night out one aswell, ThankyouCoco Chanel, for blessing us with such a beautiful accesory !!

What's your valentines wishlist ? Do you have anything in particular ? Let me know :)


Kay xoxo

2 comments:

  1. none of the pictures work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry about that :( I've updated them they should work now :) xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.