I Love... Joy The Store

I came across http://www.joythestore.com/ in Look, and instantly fell in love with their Clothes. I Love to shop online and when a new store came around, i had to have a little nosey around and have a look into their stuff, and i cannot wait to start ordering from there because i have seen some really unique clothes, so here's a few items that i really like...

I love the detail on this louche collar intarsia dress "£49" as I love vintage inspired clothes and while the shape and collar are very vintage looking this stripes make it more modern, as you know from my previous post i was ( and still am! ) In love with the Pearl lowe lace collar dress from peacocks, and since its been sold out everywhere ! This is the next best thing, and it is rather gorgeous :)

I LOVE this coat, it different compared to any other coat because of the built in scarf with the fringe detailing at the bottom. This Coat is £100 (a bit out of my price range at the moment haha) but i had to include it in my post because i love the detailing. Also you can see a bit of the inside material which is great because its not the usual plain black lining :) 


This cardigan £45 quite Pricey But i love the black lining. With this you can transform a plain black jeans to a girly outfit. Wear with flats and a black tank top for a daytime look, or glam up with a pair of black heels and some Chunky jewelry  :D
xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.